Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Lloyd Pietersen and the University of Gloucestershire: Updates

Because I have been on the road, I haven't had the chance to post here on the latest developments at the University of Gloucestershire. But Jim West has the latest troubling news, that Lloyd has been given notice for 31 December, and has an appeal hearing next week, 10 December. I hear via Facebook that the appeal hearing is with a certain Paul Drake, Executive Director (External Relations). I have written again this morning to the Vice Chancellor, Patricia Broadfoot (vc@glos.ac.uk), and have written also to the Chair of Council, Revd Canon Malcolm Herbert (mherbert@glos.ac.uk) and I urge you strongly to do the same and to show your support for Lloyd.

Update: Express your concern to Paul Drake (pdrake@glos.ac.uk) who will be chairing the appeal on 10 December.

No comments: